21 - 22 JANUARY 2021, WARSAW Time left:
Despite the ongoing epidemic, we would like to invite you to the next edition of Warsaw Ablation Workshops that will be held on 21-22 January 2020. In previous editions, we have tried to ensure that ablation cases, as well as lectures, be performed and presented by experts from various centers. Consequently, we were able to witness not only the progress in the ablation technology and mapping techniques over the years, but also to observe subtle differences between centers and operators regarding ablation strategy. Due to the limitations extorted by the epidemic such workshops are currently impossible. In view of the above, we have decided to present short on-line lectures prepared by experts along with videos of ablation procedures performed by teams of electrophysiologists from the National Institute of Cardiology and Medicover Hospital. We hope that the presented cases will be interesting enough to at least partially compensate for the inability to participate in the Workshops in person.
Łukasz Szumowski, Paweł Derejko
Scientific and Organizational Committee
- Ablation of arrhythmia originating from the periphery of the heart’s conduction system – how to do it safely?
- Endo-epicardial ablation of post-infarction ventricular tachycardia – are we able to remove epicardial substrate with endocardial ablation?
- Balloon cryoablation of atrial fibrillation without contrast – is it possible and reasonable?
- Ablation of accessory pathway persistently recurring after multiple ablation procedures – how to solve the problem?
- Ablation of atrial tachycardia in a patient after surgery of a congenital heart defect using the Coherent module (CARTO).